The BEST Keto Biscuits | Dairy Free!
These delicious, almond flour keto biscuits are quick, easy, & mouth-wateringly good. Using 5 simple ingredients, this low-carb biscuit recipe is the BEST!
Table of Contents
What Makes This Recipe Great
These keto biscuits are going to BLOW YOUR MIND! They’re only 5 ingredients, 5 net carbs, and seriously take 5 minutes to make and get in the oven. Made with almond flour, these low carb biscuits are an absolute miracle! They make all your keto soups + stews even more delicious!
This keto biscuit recipe is everything you want in a traditional biscuit: buttery, flakey, crumbly, soft, with a crunchy edge, except, they don’t have nearly the amount of carbs! Keto biscuits to the rescue!
Watch The Recipe Video
Note: You can also watch this recipe video on YouTube.
almond flour: I don’t have a nut-free flour recommendation. I tried this with coconut flour and they did not turn out at all. If you are able to come up with a nut-free flour substitute for these biscuits, please share in the comments!
ghee: You can also use coconut oil or vegan butter. If you’re okay with dairy, you can also use regular butter. All quantities stay the same!
eggs: I use regular eggs, but if you prefer not to, you can substitute 2 flax egg replacements instead.
baking powder: I like to use gluten-free baking powder to keep these keto biscuits dairy free and gluten free. Gluten-free baking powder is easy to find at Sprouts, Thrive Market, and other local grocery stores.
Recipe Step by Step
- In 1 bowl, combine almond flour, melted ghee, eggs, baking powder, and salt. Stir together, and you’re practically done!
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out the biscuits on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Lightly flatten to give them that biscuit shape. Top with flaky sea salt and bake!
The resulting biscuit has a crispy exterior and a tender crumby interior. Swear to god, they taste EXACTLY like regular biscuits. I love the slight crunch you get from the flaky sea salt.
How to Serve
Serve these keto biscuits warm, or at room temperature, they taste great both ways!
How to Store
Almond flour keto biscuits will last in an airtight container refrigerated for 7 days, or in the freezer for 6 months. Thaw overnight and serve!
How to Use
Serve these low carb biscuits as a side with any cozy soup or stew, or check out these other delicious keto recipes below that use the biscuits (in the yummiest ways!).
Even though these almond flour biscuits contain all Whole30 compliant ingredients, they are not Whole30 because you can’t recreate baked goods. But they’re perfect for food freedom! The healthiest, best ingredient biscuits you’ll find.
Yes! Store your leftover biscuits in a freezer-safe, airtight container for up to 6 months! Thaw in the refrigerator overnight and heat up in the oven or microwave!
I sure do! Actually, I use almond flour so much for my keto recipes that you are sure to find something that stands out to you! Click here to see the list!
Popular Keto Recipes
Love this recipe? Thank you! Please leave a 5-star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating in the recipe card below + leave me a review in the comments. I respond to every one! Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and Facebook. Tag me if you try a recipe!
Keto Biscuits (Dairy Free!)
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF with the oven rack in the middle. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In a bowl, make the dough by combining all ingredients and whisking with a fork until combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out 3 tablespoon balls. Flatten slightly with your hand to shape like biscuits. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until set and turning golden brown. Cool on the baking sheet.
- Serve warm, or room temperature. Will last in an airtight container refrigerated for 7 days, or frozen for 6 months.