Keto Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe + Video – Crispy edges with soft centers. Less than 5 carbs! Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, refined sugar free, clean eating, real food.
It’s December! Let’s make some cookies!
But, let’s keep it healthy. These keto cashew butter chocolate chip cookies are just what you need. They’re grain free and refined sugar free!
Ingredients in Keto Cashew Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
No flour or butter needed! The cashew butter covers both of those, but keeps it keto!
You have a few choices for keto friendly chocolate. Lily’s makes no sugar added dark chocolate chips and chocolate bars that are sweetened with stevia and low carb. (Not sponsored, just what I love!)
I love getting the whole bar and chopping it myself. The chocolate gets so much more melty that way! You could also use dark chocolate chips, which are lower in sugar.
Watch Keto Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe Demo (2:08 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350º with 2 oven racks closest to the center. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and stir to combine.
- Use a medium size cookie scoop to scoop out the dough (1.5 tablespoon balls), placing them on the baking sheet with enough room to spread out.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, until the edges are set and the centers are puffed. (The cookies will flatten and “crackle” as they cool) Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy! Particularly good with my homemade almond milk.
- Cookies will keep in an airtight container for 1 week, or in the freezer for 6 months.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!