Keto Weekly Meal Plan (March Week 3)
Keto Weekly Meal Plan for the 3rd week of March, 2021. Includes menu planning recipe links, a printable menu + grocery list template.
Keto Weekly Meal Plan
Here is my keto weekly meal plan for the 3rd week of March, 2021.
A few tips if this is your first time using my weekly menus:
- Here is where I explain how to use my meal plan guide! I include video tutorials showing you how to download them and to fill them out. There are tons of useful meal planning tips and tricks in that post, so be sure to start there.
- I don’t fill out the grocery list for you. This is because the amount of ingredients you’ll need to feed your family size can vary so much! You’ll read through the recipe, and fill out the grocery list template with the ingredients you’ll need and quantity for your family size.
- You can access all my past weekly menus!
- Lunches are often using leftovers. I love cooking once, and eating twice! Make sure you double (or triple!) those dinner recipes so you’ll have enough leftovers for the amount of lunches you need.
- This meal plan is very similar to what I’m eating on a weekly basis. A few meals will be different because I’m recipe testing. You can always see exactly what I’m eating every day on my What I Ate monthly recap posts.
Free Printable Download Formats
Choose which Weekly Menu format you want to download:
Choose which blank Grocery Shopping List format you want to download:
Links to Recipes
Below are links to all of the recipes. You can click either the image or the text link below.
Keto + Whole30 Tuscan Chicken Soup
Keto + Whole30 Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Cauliflower
Keto + Whole30 Almond Crusted Pesto Chicken, Roasted Broccoli, Roasted Cauliflower
Keto + Whole30 Pork Chops with Bacon Mushroom Sauce, Green Beans, Sauteed Kale
Keto + Whole30 Chicken Celery Stir Fry, Cauliflower Rice
Keto + Whole30 Salmon with Orange Parsley Sauce, Cauliflower Rice Risotto, Roasted Fennel
Keto Coq Au Vin, Mashed Cauliflower