The Ultimate Whole30 Amazon Shopping Guide
The Ultimate Whole30 Amazon Shopping Guide – an extensive list and photos of the best Whole30 compliant and endorsed foods on Amazon. Updated as of December 2018.
Not only is Amazon the best source for, well, everything. It also has an extensive offering of Whole30 approved and endorsed foods!
Almost all of these Whole30 food items are Amazon prime so they will arrive to your door in 2 business days with free shipping. Hurray!
If you want to see every single thing that is Whole30, Amazon has a page of all of it’s Whole30 Items that is constantly being updated. Below are my personal favorites.
Before we start, a little information. First, if you’re new to Whole30, I have a Whole30 beginners guide to give you an overview of the program, as well as what foods and ingredients are compliant. I also have a Whole30 Shopping Guide for Trader Joe’s and Costco that you’ll want to check out too.
Lastly, none of this is sponsored by Amazon. I just love Amazon and want to share my favorite Whole30 foods available there with you.
All the official Whole30 and Whole30 endorsed cookbooks to give you even more recipe inspiration. I have TONS of free Whole30 Recipes too!
The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom
The Whole30 Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Totally Compliant Recipes to Help You Succeed with the Whole30 and Beyond
The Whole30 Fast & Easy Cookbook: 150 Simply Delicious Everyday Recipes for Your Whole30
The Whole30 Slow Cooker: 150 Totally Compliant Prep-and-Go Recipes for Your Whole30 — with Instant Pot Recipes
No Crumbs Left: Whole30 Endorsed, Recipes for Everyday Food Made Marvelous
The Whole Smiths Good Food Cookbook: Whole30 Endorsed, Delicious Real Food Recipes to Cook All Year Long
Amazon Whole30 Cooking Oils
These are my favorite Whole30 cooking oils available on Amazon.
- Amazon brand organic extra virgin olive oil
- Nutiva organic virgin coconut oil
- Nutiva organic refined coconut oil
- 4th & Heart grass fed ghee
- Epic cage free duck fat
- Epic grass fed beef tallow
- Epic pork lard
- Chosen Foods avocado oil
- La Tourangelle sesame seed oil
- Chosen Foods avocado oil spray
- Pompeian olive oil spray
- Chosen Foods coconut oil spray
Amazon Whole30 Vinegars and Sauces
Use as marinades, dressings and cooking sauces.
- Mia Bella balsamic vinegar
- Bragg apple cider vinegar
- Colavita red wine vinegar
- Marukan rice vinegar
- Coconut Secret coconut aminos
- Red Boat fish sauce
Amazon Whole30 Nuts + Seeds
These are my favorite Whole30 nuts and seeds available on Amazon. I prefer to get raw nuts, store them in the freezer, then roast them and/or salt them myself if needed.
- Wild Soil raw almonds
- Terrasoul raw cashews
- Nature’s Eats raw pecans
- We Got Nuts raw walnuts
- Wonderful roasted + salted pistachios
- Mac Farms roasted + salted macadamia nuts
- I’m A Nut raw pinenuts
- Terrasoul white sesame seeds
- Terrasoul black sesame seeds
- Terrasoul hemp seeds
- Terrasoul flax seeds
- Terrasould chia seeds
Amazon Whole30 Flours
Great for coating meat, using to bind meatballs, and to thicken sauces.
Amazon Whole30 Condiments, Dressings + Sauces
Homemade is always best, but these are great if you’re short on time and convenience is better than nothing.
- Primal Kitchen avocado mayonnaise (I have a recipe for homemade Whole30 mayo!)
- Tessemae’s ketchup (I have a recipe for homemade Whole30 ketchup!)
- Tessemae’s BBQ sauce (I have a recipe for homemade Whole30 BBQ sauce!)
- Ranch dressing (I have a recipe for homemade Whole30 ranch!)
- Primal Kitchen caesar dressing
- Primal Kitchen green goddess dressing (I have a recipe for homemade Whole30 herby dressing!)
- Primal Kitchen balsamic dressing (I have a recipe for homemade Whole30 balsamic dressing)
- Primal Kitchen italian dressing
- Primal Kitchen greek dressing
- Yai’s Thai thai coconut curry sauce
- Thai Kitchen red curry paste
- Noble Made buffalo hot sauce
- Annie’s Naturals yellow mustard
- Annie’s Naturals dijon mustard
- Primal Kitchen spicy brown mustard
- Yai’s Thai hot sauce
- Yo Mama’s marinara sauce
- Organic Bello tomato basil sauce
- Cucina Antica tomato basil sauce
- Rao’s Homemade arrabbiata sauce
Amazon Whole30 Snacks
These are for just “in-case-of-emergency”, snacking on whole foods is best.
- RX bars (any flavor that doesn’t have peanuts)
- Lara bars (any flavor that doesn’t have peanuts)
- Chomps (any flavor)
- Epic bars (these are the Whole30 approved flavors)
Amazon Whole30 Dairy Substitutes
Homemade nut milks are always best, but these are great if you’re short on time and convenience is better than nothing.
- Califia almond milk (I have a recipe for homemade Whole30 almond milk)
- Califia vanilla almond milk
- Califia Better Half coffee creamer
- Nutpods coffee creamer
Amazon Whole30 Canned Seafood
Great in salads, in lettuce wraps, etc.
- Wild Planet tuna
- Wild Planet salmon
- Wild Planet sardines
- Wild Planet anchovies
- Anchovy paste
- Crown Prince wild caught lump crab meat
Amazon Whole30 Bone Broth and Collagen
Homemade bone broth is always best, but these are great if you’re short on time and convenience is better than nothing.
- Kettle and Fire beef bone broth
- Kettle and Fire chicken bone broth
- Kettle and Fire chicken and mushroom bone broth
- Vital Proteins collagen peptides
Amazon Whole30 On-The-Go Meals
Homemade meals are always best, but these are great if you’re short on time and convenience is better than nothing.
- Zuppa Ready To Drink soups, any flavor
- Wildway Grain Free granola, any flavor
- Wildway Grain Free hot cereal, any flavor
- True Primal grass fed beef and vegetable soup
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!