Whole30 + Keto Mini Meatloaf Muffins
Whole30 + Keto Mini Meatloaf Muffins Recipe + Video – a low carb meatloaf muffin that cooks up in half the time! Perfect size for meal prep. Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Sponsored by True Made Foods
Did you all grow up loving meatloaf like I did?
These whole30 + keto mini meatloaf muffins have everything you love about your momma’s meatloaf, but tastier and healthier!
Keto + Whole30 Ketchup
The real key to this meatloaf is the True Made Foods ketchup that I use to flavor the meatloaf and as the topping. It is hands down, without a doubt, shout it from the rooftops my favorite clean eating ketchup. Trust me, I’ve tried them all.
True Made Foods is the best whole30 + keto ketchup because it has 0 added sugar and nothing artificial. All of the ingredients are plants and spices. It is sweetened naturally with apple and vegetables. Most importantly, it tastes EXACTLY like ketchup! My kids have no idea.
Whole30 + Keto Mini Meatloaf Muffins Ingredients
Using lots of fresh parsley gives it a fresh and bright flavor.
Whole30 + Keto Mini Meatloaf Muffins
The only thing better than meatloaf? Mini meatloaf muffins!
They bake so much faster than a whole loaf. They’re already portioned out to the perfect serving size. And they’re so dang cute!
The individual size makes these perfect for meal prep!
These mini meatloaf muffins freeze perfectly too. Meal prep and freezing instructions for both in the recipe notes.
Watch Meatloaf Muffins Recipe Video (0:58 minutes)
Watch Meatloaf Muffins Recipe Demo (3:24 minutes)
If you make these whole30 + keto mini meatloaf muffins be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you all and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to share and tag me on Instagram! Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite!Print
- 2 pounds ground beef (I use 85% lean) (I get my beef from ButcherBox, which I highly recommend!)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated or finely minced
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup True Made Foods Ketchup, divided
- 1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Get out your muffin pan.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil, onion, garlic + pinch of salt. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the onion is soft.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, cooked onion mixture, almond flour, 1/2 cup of the True Made Foods Ketchup, parsley, eggs, salt + pepper. Stir to combine. (I like using a potato masher to mix up my meat!)
- Fill each muffin pan with 6 tablespoons of the meatloaf. I love using this large cookie scoop. 2 scoops with the cookie scoop fills the muffin pan. Flatten down with your hands to completely fill the muffin pan.
- Top the meatloafs with the remaining 1/2 cup True Made Foods Ketchup.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from the muffin pan.
- Serve warm. I love mine with roasted green beans and my mashed cauliflower!
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days, or frozen for at least 6 months.
- As always, lots of tips, FAQs and substitution info in the Recipe Notes!
Meal Prep Instructions: Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator, or 6 months in the freezer. HEATING: If frozen, thaw overnight. Then either microwave until warm, about 3-5 minutes (I like to sprinkle in a little water to help it steam and prevent it from drying out). Or reheat in a 350ºF oven until warm, 10-15 minutes.
Freezing Instructions: Freeze in a freezer safe airtight container for at least 6 months. Can thaw in the fridge overnight, or reheat straight from frozen. Reheat either in the microwave until warm, about 3-5 minutes if thawed, or 6-10 minutes if frozen. Or reheat in the oven at 350ºF until warm, about 15 minutes.
Big Meatloaf: You can also use this to make a big meatloaf in a loaf pan. Same recipe. Just add all the meat and bake at 350ºF for 35-45 minutes.
Meat: I love using 85% ground beef. Great fat macros for keto! You could use leaner beef, or even substitute ground turkey.
Nut Free: If you’re nut free, you can substitute pork rind panko for the almond flour.
Egg Free: I’ve never tried it, but you *should* be able to use a flax egg or chia egg in place of the egg to keep this egg free. You’ll need 2 tablespoon flax seed meal or chia seeds soaked in 5 tablespoons water for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information is calculated based on the exact ingredients and quantities listed in the Ingredients above. It is for 2 meatloaf muffins. It does not include sides. It is provided as a courtesy only and should be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. Ingredients can vary, especially if you make recipe substitutions. Always best to go off your own calculations based on the ingredients and measurements you use.
Thank you True Made Foods for sponsoring this post! This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!º until a
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!