Whole30 + Keto Mashed Cauliflower (Dairy Free!)
The BEST Whole30 + Keto Mashed Cauliflower Recipe + Video – 5g net carbs! creamy, dairy free mashed cauliflower. Low carb mashed potato substitute! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
I did it! It’s done!
You’re looking at the world’s BEST mashed cauliflower, and it is about to change your life. It is seriously as good as mashed potatoes, but keto, whole30 + dairy free! And is less than 5 carbs per serving!
How To Make Whole30 + Keto Mashed Cauliflower
This cauliflower mash starts off with frozen cauliflower rice. Not only is it the cheapest and most convenient, but it has the most mild cauliflower flavor!
I sauté until the frozen cauliflower rice is thawed, then add in the super delicious creamy sauce: bone broth + cashew cream! It gives this mashed cauliflower the most delicious flavor, and keeps it dairy free!
After making this, you will never miss mashed potatoes again!
Watch Recipe Video (0:54 mins)
Watch Recipe Demo Video (2:32 mins)
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the ghee, frozen cauliflower rice, salt + pepper. Stir until the rice is thawed, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the grated garlic and stir for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Pour in the bone broth and cashew cream. Stir and continue cooking over medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve warm. Leftovers will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 5 days.
Cauliflower: I highly recommend using frozen cauliflower rice. It has the most neutral flavor, and is the easiest to use to make creamy, lump free mashed cauliflower!
Cashew Cream Substitute: Cashew Cream is my favorite dairy free replacement. Other dairy free options would be original flavor nutpods or coconut cream from a can. Start with 1/4 cup of the nutpods or coconut cream, and add more if needed. Both of these would still be Whole30.
Dairy: If you’re ok with dairy and not making these during a Whole30, you could use grass fed butter in place of ghee, and organic heavy cream in place of cashew cream. Start with 1/4 cup heavy cream, and add more if needed. Using heavy cream would make these much lower in carb!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!