Homemade Dairy Free Heavy Cream Creamer
Whole30 + Keto homemade dairy free heavy cream coffee creamer recipe + video! Made with just 3 ingredients and only 3 carbs! Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
Do you love your coffee with cream? But dairy isn’t your friend? I have got the homemade coffee creamer for you!
This homemade dairy free creamer tastes JUST like heavy cream, but is dairy free and made with just 3 ingredients! First, make my homemade cold brew, then make this creamer, and you are going to have the best coffee of your life!
Dairy Free Coffee Creamer Ingredients
This homemade coffee creamer is made with soaked raw cashews, a can of coconut milk and water. That’s it! Such simple ingredients! It gets so creamy and thick. You would never guess this wasn’t heavy cream.
I try and avoid sweetened coffee, since it activates my sugar cravings. But if you’re ok with it, you could definitely add your favorite sweetener to this creamer. Monk fruit would keep it keto!
Dairy Free Coffee Creamer Equipment
There are tons of ways you can store your coffee creamer, but here are the accessories I love for it!
- My Vitamix blends up the creamer perfectly! Highly highly recommend!
- I love this glass creamer container to hold the creamer
- I love these Erasable Labels that I keep on all my mason jar lids to write the contents and date
- I must insist you serve this over my cold brew coffee. The smoothest, most delicious coffee you’ll ever have!
- In your high speed blender, add the entire contents of the canned coconut cream, your drained, soaked cashews, and water.
- Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
- The consistency should be exactly like heavy cream. If it is too thick, add more water until desired consistency.
- I like storing mine in this glass creamer dispenser. It will keep for at least 1 week in the fridge. This makes about 2.5 cups worth of creamer. I’ll keep 1 cup worth in the fridge, and store the rest in pint size mason jars in the freezer.
My favorite brand of coconut cream is Sprouts Brand Organic Coconut Cream. My 2nd favorite brand is by Whole Foods 365 Organic Coconut Milk, which you can even buy on Amazon if you don’t have a Whole Foods near you.
If you need to do a quick soak of cashews, soak them in boiling water for 1 hour to soften them.
I like my creamer unsweetened, otherwise it gets me craving sugar. If you want a sweeter creamer, you can add your sweetener of choice! Monk fruit would keep it keto, or you could use soaked dates, date paste, maple syrup, honey, coconut sugar, etc.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!