Whole30 + Keto Crispy Pesto Chicken
Whole30 + Keto Crispy Pesto Chicken Recipe – topped with a creamy pesto sauce and crispy 0 carb breadcrumb topping. Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating.
Sorry for shouting at your eyes, but…I HAVE FOUND THE BEST KETO, WHOLE30 + PALEO BREADCRUMBS!
They’re crispy, flavorful, and taste exactly like panko. The breadcrumbs take this whole30 + keto crispy pesto chicken over the TOP! This crispy chicken is only 1 carb!
Crispy Breading on Whole30 + Keto Crispy Pesto Chicken
You’re never going to believe what it is.
It’s ground up pork rinds, and it is changing my life. Adds the perfect crispiness you love from panko, but is keto + whole30 approved. Yea! I buy mine on Amazon, but you could also make your own by grinding up pork rinds in the food processor.
How To Make Whole30 + Keto Crispy Pesto Chicken
Along with the crispy topping, you’re going to love this pesto chicken.
My kids go crazy for this! It’s like a fancier chicken nugget.
I will make extra pesto aioli to use as a dipping sauce, which they love because my kids love a good a dip.
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, then set in a wire baking rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo and pesto. Stir to combine.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Set the chicken on the wire baking rack. Top the top of each chicken breast with the pesto mayo. Spread in an even layer. Then sprinkle on the pork rind panko, pressing lightly to adhere. (There will only be pesto mayo and pork rind panko on the TOP of the chicken)
- Roast the chicken for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165ºF. Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
- Leftovers will keep in an airtight container for 5 days.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!