Whole30 + Keto Sheet Pan Fajita Veggies
Whole30 + Keto Sheet Pan Fajita Veggies Recipe – bell peppers + onions roasted until soft with crispy edges. No cleanup! Paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food.
A mexican dish isn’t complete without delicious fajita veggies! And these whole30 + keto sheet pan fajita veggies are as delicious and easy as it gets!
To make it so simple, I love chopping the bell pepper and onion, then roasting them on a rimmed baking sheet. The oven does all the work for me! And it’s virtually no cleanup.
Enjoy these fajita veggies with:
- Whole30 + Keto Ground Beef Taco Meat
- Whole30 + Keto Instant Pot Carnitas
- Whole30 + Keto Instant Pot Barbacoa
- Whole30 + Keto Mexican Turkey Burgers
- Whole30 + Keto Homemade Salsa
- Whole30 + Keto Homemade Guacamole
- Whole30 + Keto Homemade Cashew Queso
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Roast for 35-45 minutes, until soft and getting char marks.
Will keep in an airtight container refrigerated for at least 5 days.
This post contains affiliate links, thanks for the love!
Never Miss a Recipe!
Get new posts delivered straight to your inbox! For free!