20 Whole30 Keto Meal Prep Lunches + Dinners
20 Whole30 Keto Meal Prep Lunches + Dinners – low carb + whole30 meal prep lunches and easy keto meal prep dinners for healthy meals on the go!
Easy Keto Meal Prep Lunches + Dinners
If you’re someone who is extremely busy, or will be eating your meals outside the home, meal prepping might be the best answer for you. Take a few hours on
Sunday to cook all your meals, put them in meal prep containers, and have them ready to go.
If you have a healthy meal waiting for you, you are setting yourself up for such success on your clean eating journey!
Plus, you’ll save a ton of money making your own food versus getting takeout.
Favorite Toxic Free Meal Prep Containers
Without a doubt, the Snapware glass meal prep containers are my FAVORITE! They are glass, so toxic free. They are oven safe, microwave safe, freezer safe, dishwasher safe. All of the containers can stack inside each other, so they take up way less room in your cabinets. And, they never leak or stain! Have I sold you on it yet?
- Snapware Glass 4 Cup: This is by far my favorite size. It fits the perfect amount of food for lunch or dinner. I like the larger size so I can fit in even more veggies. The best price is at Target, but you can find this container at a ton of other stores. A majority of my meal prep meals are shot in this 4 cup size.
- Snapware Glass 2 Cup: This is my second favorite size. It is great for breakfast size portions, or snacks, or smaller meals. The best price is also at Target, but it’s available at a ton of other stores.
- Condiment Containers: I’ve been using these condiment containers to hold dips, salad dressings, salsa, etc. They are plastic, and I hate that it adds to landfill waste. A great option that I will be switching too when I use up all my plastic ones are these stainless steel ones with a silicone lid!
Mason jars are also a great option for meal prep! They can hold soups, salads, snacks, dips, etc. They’re glass, toxic free, dishwasher safe and the pint size is freezer safe!
- Ball Wide Mouth Pint Mason Jar: This is my most used size. It holds 2 cups. Perfect size for soup, a small salad, you can put ranch or nut butter at the bottom and then cut veggies right on top. I actually use these as my drinking cups! Haha! I love these tops to make them into a to-go container. This size is also freezer safe!
- Ball Wide Mouth Quart Mason Jar: This is a great size if you’re making a jarred salad. It holds 4 cups. This is what I store all my homemade bone broth in. Great to hold a lot of leftover soups too!
- Ball 4 oz Mason Jar: I love these little ones for snacks! Holds the perfect serving size of trail mix, or even just roasted nuts. Also great to hold in dressings, dips, sauces, or even some nut butter to snack on while on the go. I store all my spices in these size jars to make my spice cabinet extra organized. I also use these to store homemade baby food when my babies are little! They’re freezer safe too!
- Kerr Half Pint Mason Jar: This is my least used mason jar, but I still like them occasionally. They hold 1 cup. This would be a great larger snack container for a few days worth of nuts, etc. I also use it to store my cashew cream in.
Whole30 + Keto Meal Prep Meals
The following are all my recipes that would be great for meal prep! I have them separated by protein.
If you don’t have access to a microwave, most of these (except maybe soups) could be eaten cold or room temperature.
Whole30 + Keto Chicken Meal Prep
Whole30 + Keto Chicken Salad with butter lettuce leaves
Whole30 + Keto Lemon Artichoke Chicken Soup
Whole30 + Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
Whole30 + Keto Chicken Zoodle Soup
Whole30 + Keto Creamy Chicken Cauliflower Rice Casserole
Whole30 + Keto Beef Meal Prep
Whole30 + Keto Instant Pot Beef Chili
Whole30 + Keto Pork Meal Prep
Whole30 + Keto Sheet Pan Sausage + Vegetables