40+ Keto Superbowl + Football Game Day Recipe Ideas
40+ Superbowl Recipe Ideas – low carb appetizers and meals to serve on football game day!
I Love Keto Game Day Recipes
The best part of the Superbowl? And football in general?
You can still have yummy game day food, and keep it low carb!
I lost 50 pounds in 6 months eating a clean keto diet, and have become quite the pro at creating recipes that are easy, low carb and best of all delicious!
I’ve rounded up my favorite Clean Keto (all dairy free and Whole30 also!) football game day recipe ideas.
Keto Superbowl + Football Game Day Appetizer Recipe Ideas
1. Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites
2. Keto Chimichurri Shrimp
3. Keto Roasted Mini Bell Peppers
4. Keto Roasted Artichoke Hearts (from jarred or frozen!)
5. Keto Homemade Salsa (love with sliced radishes!)
6. Keto Zucchini Fries
7. Keto Chimichurri Chicken Wings
8. Keto Dairy Free Cashew Queso
9. Keto Pesto Meatballs
Tip: Serve them with toothpicks or skewers stuck in each one!
10. Keto Salmon Cakes
Tip: form into smaller “slider” patty sizes!
11. Keto Olive Tapenade
Tip: Serve with slices vegetables!
12. Keto Herbed Cashew Cheese with Almond Pulp Crackers
13. Keto Thai Chicken Satay Skewers
14. Keto BLT Lettuce Wraps
15. Keto Chimichurri Chicken Skewers
16. Keto Kale Chips with Curry Aioli
17. Keto Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
18. Keto Pancetta + Asparagus Deviled Eggs
19. Keto Guacamole
Tip: Serve with cut veggies!